BACA Systems has revolutionized the stone fabrication machinery industry by offering innovative robotic SawJet technology, including stone edging machines. Our systems were designed with efficiency, longevity, and performance to help fabricators like you improve throughput, increase precision, and save money.
The Edge XL is a 3-axis, open-format stone milling machine with a sizable 8’ x 13’ table. It’s engineered with heavy-gauge steel to maximize strength and requires 220V, 100 AMP, and 3-phase electrical power.
The X and Y axes on the Edge XL are also driven by precision ball screws, which help reduce backlash and general maintenance needs while delivering faster cutting speeds.
Other features include:
- Simple Control System: The PC-based control system is easy to use with two simple controls.
- Access Doors: We designed two access doors at the front of the machine to reduce safety risks and water spillage.
- Better Accuracy: The laser projector integrated into the machine covers the full 8’ x 13’ table and includes calibration targets.
- 60-Position Tool Change Rack: We’ve also included a quick-change tool rack to improve flexibility. The rack is covered by a splash shield to minimize potential water exposure.
- Dual-Vacuum System: Each gantry wall contains 16 vacuum connections, which you can manually activate to float or vacuum down a component.
- 220V, 3 Phase, 100 Amps
- 15 GPM at 35 PSI
- 20 CFM at 100 PSI
Miter X 2.0
Our Miter X 2.0 stone edging machine can quickly and accurately create near-perfect mitered edges, even on hard materials like quartzite, granite, and marble. It’s also plug-and-play, making it easy to use with minimal training.
Other standard features of the Miter X 2.0 include:
- Tight-Gripping Clamps: The pneumatic clamping system in the machine ensures all workpieces are securely locked in position.
- VFD: The VFD allows you to control the blade’s ROM to reduce chips and other defects.
- Precision: There is a dedicated mitering blade that provides a 140.”
- Unidirectional Rollers: The smooth-glide pop-up rollers raise and lower larger pieces to reduce scratching.
- 208V to 240V, 3 Phase, 90 Amps
- 5 GPM at 35 PSI
- 10 CFM at 35 PSI
Robolution Pro: Full Automation
If you want the ultimate in drive, versatility, and intuitive performance, consider the fully automated Robolution Pro. This powerful waterjet cutting machine features a VFD-driven 26-HP saw with a 60K PSI waterjet that can cut through quartzite, ultra-compact slabs, and other hard materials like butter—all with minimal operator interference.
The Robolution Pro also features power scrap nesting technology to reduce material wastage, adaptive cutting technology that creates flawless miters every time, and an optional second cutting table to optimize production. This machine also requires minimal maintenance to sustain optimum performance, even in extremely harsh environments.
- 480V, 3 Phase, 80 Amps (Robot)
- 480V, 3 Phase, 100 Amps (Pump)
- 4 GPM at 40 PSI (WaterJet)
- 5 GPM at 35 PSI (Saw Water)
- 2 to 4 GPM at 35 PSI (Pump Cooling)
Learn More About Our Stone Edging Machine Options
Founded in 2009, BACA Systems is an industry leader in stone fabrication. Since our founding, we’ve been committed to helping stone fabricators find solutions that improve process accuracy and quality while reducing costs. We also provide exceptional technical support and in-house training through our Customer Care Center to ensure you experience minimal downtime.
Please contact us today if you have questions about our stone edging machines, services, and capabilities.