The Robotic Systems Trainer position is responsible for the successful training of the customer/operator with the Robotic System Equipment purchased/installed. This entails training, teaching, guiding, and showing the customer how to operate the system effectively, traveling to customer locations nationwide to train at their facility. Robotic System Trainers play a critical role in ensuring customer satisfaction is met with their new equipment, having trained them effectively and obtaining a sign-off of the equipment. Travel up to 50 – 75% of the time.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Experience with industrial robotics and forms of automated equipment.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and other related electric/pneumatic equipment.
- Knowledge of effective use of proper lock out/tag out equipment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of related experience is preferred.
- Minimum of a High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license and current passport or ability to obtain a passport.
- Completion of a robotics training program from a community college or recognized institution preferred.
"*" indicates required fields