The Systems Integration and Installation Technician is responsible for the assembly of industrial manufacturing equipment and verify conformance to equipment specifications, and then travel to customer locations nationwide to install systems at the customers facility. Systems Integration and Installation Technicians play a critical role in ensuring customer satisfaction is met with their new equipment and have the system calibrated and ready for the Systems Trainer the following week. Travel up to 50 – 75% of the time.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to recognize and understand electrical symbols.
- Experience with industrial robotics and automated equipment.
- Must have the ability to use hand tools, power tools, and other related electrical/pneumatic equipment.
- Knowledge of effective use of proper lock out/tag out equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license and current passport or ability to obtain a passport.
- Completion of a robotics training program from a community college or recognized institution preferred.
- At least two years of related experience is preferred.
"*" indicates required fields