Are you looking for a tool that can deliver precision cutting on almost any material? If so, you may be curious about using a water jet to help you. You can even use a water jet to cut granite, allowing you to take that granite block and cut it into a shape that meets your needs.
Take a look at a few important points below, and learn more about how water jet cutting can be beneficial for your needs. At BACA Systems, we can customize our products and services to meet your expectations. Speak with a member of our team today about how we can help you with your needs as well!
The Steps of WaterJet Cutting
If you want a versatile tool that can deliver shape cutting, then you need to work with a waterjet. This is a precision cutting tool that can be combined with oxy-fuel and plasma to help you meet your needs. This tool works by using an ultra-high pressure stream of water that is combined with an abrasive grit. Then, the abrasive material does the cutting using mechanical sawing action. The result is a smooth, precise surface.
You can use this jet of water to cut just about any material. Even though you cannot use it to cut materials that are highly brittle, such as tempered glass, it can cut a variety of stones.
The steps involved in the process include:
- First, there is a low pressure water input that is forced through the tool’s inlet filter.
- Then, it is intensified through the inlet check valves.
- After this, the hydraulic pump pressure rises the fluid, switching it back and forth between the two sides of the piston.
- This intensifies the pressure in the water, forcing it out of the intensifier into the accumulator.
- Finally, water flows through the cutting head, allowing you to cut the material in front of you.
It has become one of the most popular, reliable materials in the stone-cutting world.
Robo SawJet for Granite Cutting
If you are looking for a tool that can cut Granite, then you should use the Robo SawJet to help you. Some of the features of this tool you will enjoy include:
This is a low-maintenance tool that only requires a simple oil change during the first five years.
- This is a productive tool, allowing you to accomplish loading and unloading at one station while the robot is cutting at the opposite station. The tool can cut constantly, increasing your productivity.
- The tool has been designed to maximize your yield. With just a single click of the mouse, you are in control.
- You can use this tool to cut sink openings, arcs, faucets, and more. You don’t have to move pieces from secondary stations to accomplish this process.
- This is one of the most powerful tools available, combined with a 26 horsepower motor. You can expedite the cutting process.
- The tool features high-pressure coils on all 6 axes. Therefore, the robot can move quicker from cut to cut.
Take advantage of everything the Robo SawJet has to offer with the team from BACA Systems.
Other Stones Robo SawJet Can Cut
Even though you can use this tool to cut granite, it can also be used to cut a wide variety of other surfaces as well. For example, you can use this tool to cut marble. If you are fashioning a marble countertop, this might be the right tool for you.
You can also use this tool to cut quartz. A lot of people like quartz because it is cost-effective. Put the Robo SawJet to work if you need to cut a quartz counter or table. This is a versatile cutting tool that can be tailored to meet your needs.
BACA Systems for WaterJet Cutting Stones
Did you know that you can use a stream of water to cut stones into just about any shape? If you are looking for a cost-effective, reliable, and precise tool that can help you with all of your cutting needs, rely on a water jet. This is an advanced, safe, durable tool that can help you meet the needs of your customers and clients. At BACA Systems, it would be our pleasure to provide that exact tool for you. We understand that you have unique manufacturing processes, and we have worked with clients across numerous industries. Contact us today to speak to a member of our team about our services.